Brazilian Blowout Anti-Frizz Smoothing Treatment
Brazilian Blowout is a customize-able smoothing treatment used to create smooth frizz-free hair with radiant shine. It is a great option for all hair types whether you to keep and define curls or go for a sleek and smooth look Brazilian Blowout can work for you. There is no waiting period. The minute you leave the salon you can wash your hair, exercise or even put it in a ponytail. It can be completed in as little as 90 minutes. Transitioning from relaxers or Japanese straightening systems is also possible without concern of overlap.
Brazilian Blowout – Original…$300+
Lasts up to 12 weeks with proper after-care.
Brazilian Blowout – Express…$150+
Lasts up to 4 weeks with proper after-care.
*Prices based on amount of product used and may vary depending on length and density of hair.*
“Danielle has been doing my hair for years and I recommend her to everyone I know. She is constantly researching new techniques and products. Danielle is not only dedicated to the appearance of your hair but also keeping it healthy. She can do anything!”
– Ronee Carrier, Louisville, KY
We’ve all been there. Frizzy hair, split ends, an overall parched look that must be tamed. This is why so many of us are dependent upon the daily flatiron. A dependence on heat tools isn’t helping anyone, especially your hair. If you’re using a flatiron to get that sexy, sleek look every single day, you may be ready for a smoothing treatment from Alter’d Culture in Louisville, KY.
Smoothing treatments give you the hair you want without the daily abuse of heating tools. By using natural Keratin based technology, you can repair brittle and cracked hair, to give you a beautifully smooth look.
Benefits of Smoothing Hair Treatments
- Natural Keratin Protein: Hair smoothing treatments infuse hair with keratin. Keratin has become a bit of a buzzword in the haircare world, so it’s important to know what it actually is. Keratin is a naturally produced protein. It is deposited in the cortex of the hair and bonds the hair to the shaft during the smoothing treatment. This fusing strengthens your hair and reduces frizz. Your hair is healthy and shiny for several months, or until new growth sets in.
- Safe for Color Treated Hair: Coloring your hair can often damage it, especially if you’re doing balayage, bleaching or other harsh processes. Smoothing treatments are a great service to add to your color consultation to seal in the color.
- Long Lasting Effects: These treatments last anywhere from 2 – 2 1/2 months depending on the hair type and how often hair is washed. As you wash your hair, and new hair grows in, the effects will slowly wear off.
- Saves You Time: If you are one who is battling the flatiron every single day, a smoothing treatment can save you hours every week. Many of our clients find themselves reaching for the flat iron in the morning before work and again at night before going out. This can be damaging to your hair and time-consuming to your schedule. A keratin smoothing treatment a few times a year and will literally change lives.
5 Reasons to get A Brazilian Blowout at Alter’d Culture
A Brazilian Blowout is the original smoothing treatment with patented technology to not only eliminate frizz but nourish your hair in the process. A Brazilian Blowout from Alter’d Culture in Louisville, KY is what most people assume when they see beautiful, lush, smooth locks. The name is simply a trademarked term for a smoothing treatment that adds that protective layer to your hair and eliminates frizz.
- Customizable: Not every Brazilian Blowout is the same. It is customized to your hair type and your hair goals. If you want to embrace your curl and get more of it – we can customize your smoothing treatment to keep and define curl. If you want to go for a sleek and smooth look, we can do that as well.
- Great for All Hair Types: A Brazilian Blowout is for all hair types. It works great for wavy, straight, curly, and coily hair. If you’ve got frizz at any level, we’ve got you covered.
- No Waiting Period: Sometimes there is a waiting period with smoothing treatments, anywhere from 6 hours to 2 days when you need to leave the product on your hair. That’s not the case with a Brazilian Blowout. The full process at Alter’d Culture in Louisville, KY takes less than 2 hours to enjoy frizz-free hair for 12 weeks or more.
- Finished in the Salon: Because the entire process is finished in the salon, you’re ready to go out for the night, hit the gym or head back to the office as soon as you leave the hair salon.
- No Line of Demarcation: Some at-home treatments like Japanese hair straighteners or relaxers can leave you with a line of demarcation. This is an obvious link in your hair that becomes more noticeable as you have new hair growth. Our treatments don’t cause this, leaving you with natural hair growth without the line of demarcation.
FAQ’s about Smoothing Treatments
The best candidate for a Brazilian Blowout is anyone who has frizzy, damaged or processed hair. We have performed the treatment on every hair type you can imagine. Fine, course, frizzy, curly, Japanese straightened, ethnic coils, and even extensions. Because this smoothing treatment is customizable, we don’t use the exact same process on everyone, but we can make it work with anyone at Alter’d Culture in Louisville, KY.
No. After your Brazilian Blowout, your hair will be left totally frizz-free, shiny, effortlessly manageable. Yes, you can still have plenty of body and bounce, especially if you already had thick hair to begin with. After your smoothing treatment, you are free to style your hair any way you’d like with the freedom to blow dry hair smooth in a fraction of the time.
Because the Brazilian Blowout is a cumulative smoothing treatment, the more you receive it, the better it gets. With proper care and the recommended products, a Brazilian Blowout lasts 12 weeks, and each subsequent on-time treatment from Alter’d Culture in Louisville, KY to perform a little bit better each time, when using recommended after-care maintenance product lines to extend your results.
Why Choose Alter’d Culture?
Alter’d Culture in Louisville, KY is the place to choose if you’re looking for healthy, beautiful hair with the latest styles and trends. Our haircare experts are trained and experienced in all textures of hair to find your ideal style.
- Our Promise: We never do anything, treatment, style, or process to compromise the integrity of our client’s hair. The health of your hair is our number one priority, and we use only the best treatments and products to maintain the integrity of your locks.
- Consultations: We’re not just here to sit you down and start cutting. We take the time to get to know you and your hair before we do any service. Before every appointment, you will have an in-depth consultation to talk about your hair goals.
- Education: Before you leave, we will make sure you can care for your new hair adequately. We will show you how to style your hair and what products will work best to maintain your look.
Dealing with frizzy hair every day is more of a curse than a blessing. Whether you have haphazard curl patterns, unruly waves, or just overdone and damaged hair, it’s time for something better. Hair smoothing treatments allow you to embrace your hair again.
When your hair is more manageable, straighter, softer, shinier and able to stand up better to humidity, there’s nothing you can’t do. Alter’d Culture in Louisville, KY can give you the smoothing treatments you’re looking for, customized to your hair type and your individual hair goals. Book today!